Within thirty (30) calendar days of completing your payment for the Service, you may ask for a refund of your EzMail Subscription which were not spent during this period. In this case, you should specify the valid reason for a refund in your request.
We typically review refund requests within seven (7) business days.
Your request should contain
- The Order Number you want a refund for.
- A detailed description of the problem and reason for a refund.
Refund request process
Each request is reviewed individually in the order of turn, and usually, it takes up to seven (7) business days. The Refund Manager will keep you updated on the status of your refund request.
Once your refund request has been approved, you will be informed by the Refund Manager about this. Please note that it may take several weeks to process the refund depending on the payment method you used, your bank and other reasons beyond our control.
Management of duplicate orders and automatic charges
- Duplicate orders
- Submit a refund request by sending a mail at email@example.com
- Insert both order numbers. Firstly, specify the number of the order you need a refund for.
Refund for the duplicate order is possible if you have not used the services (varies depending on the service)
- Automatic charges for services (option is selected by a customer while purchasing)
- Submit a refund request by sending a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Specify the number of the order that was charged automatically.
Refund for automatic charges is possible if you have not used the services after the auto-renewal and have submitted your refund request within thirty (30) calendar days from the payment date.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund
- If the percentage of spam complaints from your subscribers exceeds 0.4-0.5% of all recipients on your mailing lists (but not less than 15 recipients).
- If the percentage of non-existent (bounced) addresses exceeds 7% within a single mailing list.
- If no reasons for a refund are specified in the Refund request Mail
Terms of refund for cancelling your EzMail account
We reserve the right to refuse any refund if your account is suspended or blocked due to spam complaints or abuse of bulk emails.
Accounts with a high level of spam complaints are blocked or suspended without the right to continue sending the email campaign.
We understand that there can be a certain number of complaints (usually due to errors) if you send bulk email messages. Thus, we specified a permitted complaints level as around 0.6-0.9% per single email campaign. In addition, we take into consideration different factors like the amount of sent emails as well as complaints ratio and types of complaints. However, if your email campaign gets a ratio that exceeds 0.6-0.9% of all recipients on your mailing list, we reserve the right to block or terminate your account without a refund.